Students practice commands in a fast, fun game. Students must race to fill in the correct forms of the verbs, but there is a catch! Each group of students has only one pencil! One student writes while another rolls a die. When the agreed upon "magic" number comes up, the student rolling the die steals the pencil and begins writing. Another student begins to roll and . . .
The first student who completes the verbs correctly wins.
TEACHER INSTRUCTIONS FOR DAME EL LÃPIZ
DICE FOR EACH GROUP
1 PEN OR PENCIL PER GROUP
A "DAME EL LÃPIZ" SHEET FOR EACH STUDENT
* Put students in groups of 3-5.
* Student groups select a number to roll on the dice. Each time that number is rolled, the pencil will change hands.
* Only one student at a time may write, and should fill in his/her sheet as quickly - and accurately- as possible.
* As a new person starts writing, the next student starts rolling the die, hoping to roll the "magic" number.
* When a student finishes, the teacher is called to check his/her answers.
* The first student to CORRECTLY fill in all of the spaces wins.
* The verbs used in this packet are from ¡Avancemos! 3, Unit 2.1
* A blank sheet is included so you can do the activity using your own verbs.
Thank you for your interest in my products! Please be sure to leave feedback if you decide to purchase! Remember -- You get TPT credits you can use to buy more awesome teacher-created materials!
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.