Also included in
- Spanish Commands | Get students following your commands in Spanish in no time! Practice Spanish plural formal commands. Instant, no prep activities for back to school or for review. Includes: 1. Spanish Commands Word Wall - 15 mini posters! Not too big & not too small. These bold little posters$8.25$11.25Save $3.00
- 15 more must-have Spanish 1 Resources for Back to School Get through the first month of Spanish class! These Back to School Spanish activities are great for new or seasoned teachers to help you through the first weeks of Spanish class. Fun & engaging activities that students love! Build communit$46.25$69.00Save $22.75
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginning Spanish classes! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word wa$279.00$403.35Save $124.35
Post 15 Spanish commands and have students following your directions in no time! These bold little cards will help students survive as you speak Spanish. Includes 2 sets of commands: Spanish formal commands & informal commands.
Use these high frequency commands while you play Simon Says. Students will be following your directions in no time!
Great for posting on a bulletin board or at the front of the classroom. Each card includes the translation and a simple illustration. Not too big & not too small. Cards measure 6.5 x 3.25. Print another set to use as flashcards - Both sets of commands are printed with or without the English translation. Very versatile!
Teachers are saying:
- "These are perfect for my classroom. Big enough for all the students to see, but they don't take up an entire wall. Love them!"
- "Perfect resource for constant reference in my room!"
- "Great resource to use with my students throughout the lesson!"
This product is included in the Spanish Commands Bundle.
More Spanish Word Walls
Save money with Bundles!
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.