This conditional tense introduction contains:
1. Full conjugations of the verbs pasar, comer, and pedir
2. Explanation of when to use the conditional tense
3. 12 irregular stems with sample sentences
There are 2 pages included in the file:
1. Full page for projecting, presenting, and reviewing
2. Page copied 2/page for paper saving student handouts
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish verbs materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish preterite Spanish Conditional Tense Introduction and Student Reference
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License