Students will enjoy this engaging and fun conversation activity. This unit includes two different conversation boards. One board is for beginning students and the other is for intermediate students. The questions are developed to help beginning level and intermediate level students actually use the language that they are learning in the classroom.
On each conversation board there are 6 boxes. Inside each box there are 6 questions. Each box has a different theme.
Box #1: Personal Information
Box #2: Likes and Dislikes
Box #3: School/ Colors
Box #4: Family
Box #5: Food
Box #6: Weather/ Seasons
Students will roll two dice. The dice need to be of two different colors. The first die will determine the box number and the second die will determine the question number. Students will ask and answer the question with each other. Students will then roll the dice again and the conversation should continue in this same manner until the teacher decides that the students have had sufficient time for conversation.
I have also included a Double Bubble Follow Up worksheet. Students will need to write 4 sentences that pertain ONLY to themselves. They will write 4 sentences that pertain ONLY to their conversation partner. Finally, they will write 4 sentences to describe what things they have in common with their partner.
Directions for both the Conversation Boards and the Follow Up Double Bubble Compare and Contrast Worksheet are included.
It always excites me to see my students actually speaking Spanish with each other. I hope that your students will also find this activity motivating and fun!
Buy the BUNDLE and SAVE
Back to School Spanish (Regreso a Clases) BUNDLE
This includes all my Back to School Spanish Lessons:
1. September Activity Pack (Actividades para septiembre)
2. Back to School Spanish Conversation Boards
3. Back to School Spanish Roll & Write Activity Boards
4. Back to School Spanish Word Wall
5. Back to School Spanish Vocabulary & Grammar Review
More Spanish Products:
Spanish Conversation Boards: Free Time Activities
Spanish Subject Pronouns Worksheets and Posters
Spanish AR Verbs Present Tense Printables and Conv. Cards
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺