Print, laminate and go! Get your students to speak in the target language with this A4 conversation placemat for novice/intermediate students of Spanish. It is a simple, but very useful tool that will support your students and give them confidence.
The placemat covers 8 types of communication functions:
1. Inquiring about the well-being of the conversation partner and others
2. Inviting someone to do something
3. Requesting personal information
4. Asking about future plans and events
5. Asking for the opinion and about the likes/dislikes of others
6. Asking about past events
7. Asking for a reason or motivation
8. Starting a conversation about something that has been said or heard
Boost the confidence of your students!
Stefanie from LearnLanguages