Spanish Conversation Weekend Chat 21 Weekend Talk Google Slide Preterite Routine
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, Spanish class starters, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class! This is a newer year of Para Empezar resource, with up-to-date Spanish culture, songs, and authentic resources to use as a classroom management routine clasPrice $29.99Original Price $35.94Save $5.95
- This Bundle of Spanish class Weekend Chat or Weekend Chat includes a year of variations of a weekend chat or weekend talk for Spanish class. Variations in this Spanish Weekend Chat Bundle could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom managemePrice $39.99Original Price $48.43Save $8.44
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
These Editable Google Slideshows include variations of a weekend chat or weekend talk for Spanish class. It is a great way to start class on Monday or after a break that personalizes content to your students. It focuses on the preterite tense talking about specific events of the weekend. It could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break.
What is Weekend Chat in Spanish Class?
✅ 2 Editable Google slide shows with a total of 37 slides
✅ All editable to be able to differentiate to every level of students you teach
✅ A positive way to start every Monday & build classroom community
✅ A variety of ways to mix up weekend chat - including reading, speaking & writing
✅ A way to connect with students through their interests while staying in Spanish
✅ Check-in for an in-person class - project on the board as students are entering
✅ Prompts that could be used in small groups for students to chat in Spanish
✅ Check-in for virtual class - project in the waiting room or Google Classroom or your LMS
Includes 2 Editable Google Slideshows.
22 Weekend Chat class starter slides to project
- 22 Weekend Chat class starter activity slides
- Great to post as the first activity on a Monday
- Each slide could be added to your Google Slideshow of the day Monday.
- Includes a mix of reading, speaking, and writing.
"Move your people" - 15 collaborative digital distance learning slides activity
- 15 general questions
- Students move their names on all slides that apply to them.
- For this slideshow, you will make a copy for each class and let all students in that class have edit access to the same slides.
- Perfect for hybrid, distance, or paperless learning or for quarantined students
- All students collaborate together. It can be changed to use multiple weeks as the weekend chat option.
5-star reviews from other teachers for this weekend chat resource
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Added to lesson plans for hybrid classes. Good practice for students & easy prep for me. - Jennifer H
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Extremely satisfied. Awesome product - Kristin P 7th grade teacher
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Fun activity to get students talking about their weekends! - Terri N (grades 10-11)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
✅ Lifelong Learning - using language for enjoyment
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Purchase Para Empezar 21 for this resource, plus enough class starters for every day for the school year.
⭐️ For all of my Weekend Chat resources, get the *Weekend Chat Bundle*
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in a My Purchases Folder in your Drive.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. -
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.