This Bundle includes everything you need from intro to teacher example to grading rubric for a Spanish Countries Project!
This bundle is set up to be used in the AP Spanish Language classroom, but could be easily adapted to any upper level Spanish class where Spanish is the primary language used daily.
Ever wanted a project that can not only teach students about different cultural aspects the Spanish-speaking world has to offer AND hold them accountable for it?!
Then this activity is for you!
This comprehensive project allows students to choose a country and research that specific country for the entire year, aligning themes and topics to the AP Unit curriculum. Students find sources that support their cultural aspect, and then present the material to the class over the course of the year. The students in the audience have a sheet where they can take notes and ask questions about the presentations. So, not only are students practicing the skill of reading and speaking in the target language, but they are also practicing for the Cultural Comparison portion of the AP Spanish Language Exam by using their presentations to compare items to things we have here in the United States as well! By the end of the school year, your whole class has a plethora of ideas to study with for the Cultural portion of the exam!
- Teacher Information Sheet & Lesson Plan
- Student Information Sheet (in Spanish) with Objectives, Requirements, and Grading Scale
- Audience Notes Sheet
- Student Country Preference Sheet
- Spanish Speaking Countries PowerPoint
- Teacher Modeling Example Project PowerPoint
- Student Sign-up Sheet (with dates & themes)
- Student Country Choice Master List Sheet
- Introduction and Assigning of Project takes approximately 30 minutes, but the project encompasses the entire year.
Please click the green star above to follow me for new content being uploaded all the time! I teach Spanish 3, 4, and AP Spanish Language and love to see students succeed in the area of speaking and fluency!
Thanks for your order!