This bundle contains handouts, worksheets, and other useful instructional materials for Introductory Spanish classes. The themes covered include:
1. Greetings and Introductions
2. Spanish Alphabet and Pronunciation
3. Spanish Numbers 1-100
4. Spanish Days and Months
5. Saying the date in Spanish
6. Telling Time in Spanish
7. Friends and Family
9. Clothes and Colors
10. Seasons and Weather
Specifically, you get:
1. A cover sheet and two other original photographs that can be printed and displayed as classroom posters.
2. A "Greetings and Introductions" thematic vocabulary handout with Notes to the Teacher for using the handouts
3. A Spanish Alphabet handout with notes to help students master key sounds and letters
4. A list of high-frequency Spanish words for pronunciation practice
5. Handouts that contain the Spanish numbers 1-100 and Spanish Numbers Greater than 100
6. "La Lotería" listening comprehension practice activity
7. "Matemática básica" oral and writing practice activity for the numbers unit
8. A Spanish numbers Self-Assessment worksheet
9. A modified BINGO activity with detailed instructions for maximum learning opportunities
10. Reproducible BINGO cards,
11. A BINGO tracking sheet and call sheets for six games (No BINGO cage or other equipment is needed for the activity)
12. A Spanish Numbers Quiz with answer key,
13. Thematic Vocabulary handouts for each of the topics listed above,
14. A Seasons and Weather art activity that allows for differentiation and multiple learning styles
16. A blank unit map for the teacher to help with effective unit mapping and pacing
17. A blank Table of Contents to support student organization
16. A blank 2-sided notes handout to support student note-taking, summarizing, and reflection.
I created these resources for my Exploratory Spanish classes and I have used them successfully for several years. I have also used several of the resources and activities in my Spanish credit courses.
These materials employ a variety of strategies and contain several activities that will become valuable resources for you year after year.
ADMINISTRATORS AND DEPARTMENT CHAIRS: If you plan to share these materials with your staff or peers, please remember to pay for multiple licenses.