Spanish Culture Song In My Country of Spain - En Mi País de España - Students acquire 18 vocabulary words, practice hay and así, and have fun while learning about the culture of Spain with this catchy song with accompanying actions. The song is appropriate for students of all ages, and the accompanying worksheet can be used for upper elementary and older.
Included in the download:
1. Song in large font for class presentation and practice. There vocabulary images that are included in the song to assist students with understanding.
2. Song in smaller font printed 2 per page for student handouts.
3. Page with actions for each of the 18 vocabulary words.
4. Suggestions for teaching page. This page includes a youtube link with a karaoke recording of the traditional French song from which this song originates.
5. Worksheet with the 18 vocabulary images included in the song.
6. Worksheet answer key
7. 30 word vocabulary list with vocabulary pertaining to Spanish art, products, geography, landmarks, food, and leisure. Sample words are: cathedrals and churches, Mediterranean Sea, sun, guitar and music, matador and bullfighting, paella, sunflowers, grapes and wine, and mountains. The vocabulary list is longer to the song to provide vocabulary enrichment when completing the accompanying worksheet.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish songs, chants, and poetry.
Please click here to visit my store.
Spanish Culture Song In My Country of Spain - En Mi País de España
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
. fun stuff, canción, cultura