Spanish Culture martes del mapa 22 travel videos of Spanish Speaking Countries
Also included in
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $124.37Save $11.38
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom management routiPrice $30.99Original Price $38.95Save $7.96
- This Bundle of Editable Google Slide Shows includes 81 Spanish Culture bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class for martes del mapa. These Spanish class culture slides bundle includes three plus videos or images to teach Spanish geography, Travel the Spanish Speaking World, and teach HispanicPrice $13.99Original Price $16.48Save $2.49
This Editable Google slide show includes 22 weekly Spanish culture bell ringers or brain breaks in Spanish class. The goal of these Spanish class warm-ups is to expose students to geography and the diverse countries and Spanish culture of the Spanish-speaking world. These Spanish travel slides would be perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month / Latinx Heritage Month / el mes de la herencia hispana / mes de la hispanidad.
⭐️ Bundle up for the best deal! Get this as a part of Para Empezar 2022 for a year!
✅ 22 Editable Slides Google Spanish bell ringers - one for each Spanish speaking country
✅ Each slide has - 2 maps, country, capital, a short travel video & question in Spanish
✅ Spanish class starters for Tuesday (or any day you pick)
✅ Spanish culture videos to get students engaged and on task right away
✅ Representation of all Spanish-speaking countries
✅ Bell ringers that can be differentiated for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4
✅ Classroom management routine class starter, or brain break.
✅ Authentic Spanish culture resources from the Spanish-speaking world
✅ The entire editable Google Slideshow could be shared with students to explore on their own for a couple of days Spanish Culture sub-plan
✅ Use as a part of Hispanic Heritage Month 1 song per country, to introduce each country
⭐️ An engaging way to start every class while you take attendance
⭐️ A quick 5-minute Spanish bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine
⭐️ Spanish culture activities that could be expanded using your own additional resources
⭐️ Editable Google slides that you could embed into your daily or weekly class slides
⭐️ Spanish class routines that could work in in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes
What do teachers say about these Spanish Culture Bell Ringers?
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I bought this resource so I could add in "mapa martes" to my daily routine slides for the 2022-2023 school year. I tested it out with my travel unit, and the students really enjoyed it. I liked the use of authentic resources and the variety included. Great way to add cultural information as a warm-up or bell-ringer.
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ My students love this resource for bellwork. They look forward to martes de mapa and it is a great way to embed culture on a weekly basis to your Spanish class. - Zoila (11th grade)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great bell-ringer for start of class. Students look forward to these activities. - Kristine (8th grade Spanish)
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is a great way to expose my students to different places in the Spanish-speaking world! Mil gracias :) - Kelli
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ This is a great resource to have kids being consistently doing something on a certain day of the week! Good for Classroom procedures (used with 10th graders primarily on the autism spectrum)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
Get Para Empezar 2022 for the best deal with this resource, plus every other day of the week, plus 3 music brackets for a consistent and predictable routine for every day of the school year.
⭐️ Get the martes del mapa bundle for the best deal on all of my Hispanic culture slides.
You might also like
⭐️ martes del meme - SEL Check-in
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google resource and will be found in your Google Drive in a folder called my purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources & inspiration delivered to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.