Spanish Culture martes del mapa class routine of all Spanish Speaking Countries
Also included in
- This Editable Google Slides bundle includes everything you need for 22 weeks of bell ringers in Spanish class. It could be adapted for all levels including Spanish I, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break. They workPrice $18.99Original Price $19.97Save $0.98
- This Spanish class routines bundle of Editable Google Slides includes everything you need for 1 full year of bell ringers in Spanish class. It could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class startePrice $28.99Original Price $34.45Save $5.46
- This Bundle of Editable Google Slide Shows includes 81 Spanish Culture bell ringers or brain breaks for Spanish class for martes del mapa. These Spanish class culture slides bundle includes three plus videos or images to teach Spanish geography, Travel the Spanish Speaking World, and teach HispanicPrice $13.99Original Price $16.48Save $2.49
This Editable Google slide show includes 22 weekly cultural bell ringers or brain break in Spanish class. It could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, Spanish 4 & Exploratory Spanish as a classroom management routine class starter, or brain break. The goal is to expose students to the people and sites of the diverse countries of the Spanish-speaking world and would be perfect for Hispanic Heritage Month.
What's Included with 22 weeks of martes del mapa
✅ 22 Editable Slides Google slides - one for each Spanish speaking country
✅ Each slide has - 2 maps, country, capital & either Youtube video or Infographic
✅ Class starters for Tuesday (or any day you pick)
✅ Cultural videos or images to get students engaged and on task right away
✅ Representation of all Spanish-speaking countries
✅ Activities that can be differentiated for Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4
✅ Authentic resources from the Spanish-speaking world
✅ The entire editable Google Slideshow could be shared with students to explore on their own for a couple of day sub-plan
✅ Use as a part of Hispanic Heritage Month 1 song per country, to introduce each country.
What is Para Empezar?
⭐️ An engaging way to start every class while you take attendance
⭐️ A quick 5-minute bell ringer or brain break as a classroom management routine
⭐️ Cultural activities that could be expanded using your own additional resources
⭐️ Editable Google slides that you could embed into your daily or weekly class slides
⭐️ Class Routines that could work in in-person, hybrid, or virtual classes
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Get the martes del mapa bundle for the best deal if you just want culture slides.
Get 22 Weeks of Para Empezar for this resource, plus every other day of the week for a consistent and predictable routine for 22 weeks.
Get Para Empezar: 1 Year of Spanish Bell Ringers/ Brain Breaks #3 for the best deal with this resource, plus every other day of the week, plus 3 music brackets for a consistent and predictable routine for every day of the school year.
You might also like
⭐️ martes del meme - SEL Check-in
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. You will find the Google Slideshow linked on the instructions page. Please open the PDF & click the link to make a copy.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Para Empezar
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.