Spanish Curriculum - Present, Future, Imperfect & Preterite Back to School Units
- Google Drive™ folder
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (11)
showing 1-5 of 11 products
Also included in
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of in-person Spanish class including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a review.
This Spanish bundle includes my original Super 7 & Sweet 16 resources!
- ✅ 5 Original Units - present (Super 7 & Sweet 16), imperfect, preterite, and future tenses (Super 7)
- ✅ 5 Find Someone Who - present (Super 7 & Sweet 16), imperfect, preterite, and future tenses (Super 7)
The units include the verbs below (plus other forms of these verbs)
- ✅ es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere
- ✅ le da, le dice, hace, puede, pone, sabe, sale, trae, ve, oye, viene
- ✅ era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba a, quería
- ✅ fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a, quiso
- ✅ será, tendrá, irá, habrá, estará, querrá, hará
These Super 7 & Sweet 16 could each be used as their own comprehensible input mini-unit over the course of a couple of weeks, or as a class routine that is spread out and done over a school year. The heart of these units is personal student interviews, focusing on these high-frequency verbs in each tense.
Each of the 5 original units includes:
- ✅ A focus on one of these - present (Super 7 & Sweet 16), imperfect, preterite, and future tenses (Super 7)
- ✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
- ✅ Teacher instructions & possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks
- ✅ 40 pages Editable Google slideshow
- ✅ around 20 persona especial questions
- ✅ brain break songs (one for each verb)
- ✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
- ✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- ✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script & extension activity idea
- ✅ Poster of personalized question
- ✅ BONUS Quizlet sets
Additionally, 5 - 5 page Find Someone who people hunt or interview activities are included for each tense as well. These are in PDF only with multiple differentiated versions to fit a variety of class needs.
- ✅ Interpersonal questions with yo form of the answer provided - most support
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends with the support of s/he forms included - most support
- ✅ Interpersonal questions - more advanced
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends & self with the differentiated support of a word bank
- ✅ Presentational writing about friends & self - most advanced
See what other teachers say
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Excited to use this as a review for the Super 7 in different tenses. Thank you for this resource!! - Sam D
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students loved these resources. They are very engaging and helpful. - Melanie R
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Love using these interviews as a community builder at the beginning of school and after breaks! - Teresa K
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Very easy to use resource, that covers so many levels. I use it with my Spanish 1s all the way through 4 for quick reviews. Great so kids get some of the most important verbs not an overwhelming number of less necessary ones! - Sra Eckerman
This Bundle includes the following Units
You can request refunds for overlaps if you already have these
- High Frequency Verbs Unit - Present Tense Novice Spanish.
- High Frequency Verbs Unit - Sweet 16 - present.
- High Frequency Super 7 Verb Unit - Imperfect Tense Spanish.
- High Frequency Super 7 Verb Unit - Preterite Tense Spanish.
- High Frequency Verb Unit - Future Tense Spanish
- Find Someone Who - Present Tense.
- Find Someone Who - Sweet 16 - Present tense.
- Find Someone Who - Imperfect Tense.
- Find Someone Who - Preterite Tense.
- Find Someone Who - Future tense
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
If you want options for every situation, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resource, everything in this bundle, plus all of the newer digital units as well.
DIGITAL UNIT additions you might want as well (that are not included)
- Distance Learning version of high frequency PRESENT - Unit 1 - Super 7
- Distance learning version of high frequency PRESENT Unit 2 - Sweet 16
- Distance learning version of high frequency IMPERFECT unit
- Distance learning version of high frequency PRETERITE unit
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are a mix of Google Resources (that will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases after you click add to drive on each one) and PDF Downloads.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas, Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.