Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- *BUNDLE AND SAVE 20%!*This bundle contains EVERYTHING you need to teach and assess daily routine and reflexive verbs in Spanish! Your download includes the following:My basic daily routine bundle, which includes the following:Introductory reflexive verbs slideshow and guided notes outline5 practice$31.20$39.00Save $7.80
*BUNDLE AND SAVE 20%!*
This lesson plan bundle contains everything you need to practice and assess your students' comprehension of daily routine vocabulary and reflexive verb conjugations! The download includes the following activities and assessments:
- A reflexive verbs introductory slideshow with guided notes outline
- 5 Practice worksheets that include the following:
- Using drawings to guide them, students identify a reflexive verb that corresponds to daily routine/hygiene items. Students also identify daily routine/hygiene items that are needed to do certain daily routine activities, using pictures to guide them. Color and b&w versions included, as well as with and without a word bank for the activities.
- Using drawings to guide them, students describe what daily routine activities everyone does. Students also select a reflexive verb that logically completes a series of sentences. Color and b&w versions included, as well as with and without a word bank for the activities.
- Students decide whether sentences they read are logical or illogical and correct false statements. They also complete a cloze activity by choosing the best word from a word bank to complete a paragraph.
- Students complete a crossword puzzle containing daily routine vocabulary and reflexive verbs, and complete a word search.
- Students read a series of sentences and decide whether they should use the reflexive or non-reflexive form of the verb to complete each sentence. Students also write complete sentences for a series of pictures, deciding whether use the reflexive or non-reflexive form of the verb. Color and b&w versions included, as well as with and without a word bank for the activities.
- 3 partner/speaking activities
- A series of "preguntas personales" pertaining to daily routines
- A project/oral presentation about students' daily routines
- A 25-point quiz and a 58-point test
Answer keys or rubrics are included for all activities! Some, but not all, activities are editable.
Please open the preview files to see more!
Questions or suggestions? Message me at email@example.com!
You may also be interested in: