Also included in
- *BUNDLE AND SAVE 20%!*Bundled together for your convenience are all of my interpretive reading activities/assessments on a variety of themes! This bundle includes the following topics:FoodShoppingHouse/ChoresDigital footprints/Social media/Cell phonesProfessions/FutureNature/EnvironmentMusic/Flamenc$39.20$49.00Save $9.80
- *BUNDLE AND SAVE 20%!*This bundle contains EVERYTHING you need to teach and assess daily routine and reflexive verbs in Spanish! Your download includes the following:My basic daily routine bundle, which includes the following:Introductory reflexive verbs slideshow and guided notes outline5 practice$31.20$39.00Save $7.80
This activity is a great way to incorporate comprehensible input into your daily routine/reflexive verbs unit! In this activity, students read about two Spanish-speaking teenagers' daily routines and complete corresponding activities, which include:
- Answering pre-reading questions about their own daily routines
- Identifying cognates in the article.
- Using the context of the article to define new words.
- Answering comprehension questions in complete sentences.
- Comparing/contrasting their daily routines with those of the two Spanish-speaking teenagers from the article
3 different formats of the reading activities are available in the download - a PDF, Word doc (.docx), and Google Docs. These activities are editable for you to customize as you see fit!
*PLEASE NOTE: The article to which these activities correspond is part of this download. In order to access the article, you will need to visit the following web address:
Once you are there, you will need to create a (free) account, if you do not already have one for that site. After you create an account, you will be allowed 5 free downloads. Detailed instructions with screenshots and links are included in the download.
*PLEASE NOTE AGAIN: I did not write the article and I do not at all profess to have done so, only the corresponding activities.
Please open the preview file to see more!
Questions or suggestions? Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
You may also be interested in: