Also included in
- *BUNDLE AND SAVE 20%!* This bundle includes both a digital and a traditional (printable) set of 32 task cards to practice the structure "hace + tiempo + que" with the present tense to express how long people have been doing certain activities. (The task cards contain the same questions, but are avai$4.80$6.00Save $1.20
- *BUNDLE AND SAVE 20%!*This bundle contains EVERYTHING you need to teach and assess daily routine and reflexive verbs in Spanish! Your download includes the following:My basic daily routine bundle, which includes the following:Introductory reflexive verbs slideshow and guided notes outline5 practice$31.20$39.00Save $7.80
Have you ever used task cards in your classroom before? If not, I highly recommend trying them! Task cards are highly versatile! Each card in the set asks students to complete a small task (identify an object, conjugate a verb, answer a question, etc.).
You could use a few of them as quick warm-up activities or formative assessments, or use the whole set at once as a way to get your students moving during class. They can be used as speaking or writing activities. The possibilities are endless!
This task card set includes 32 task cards pertaining to daily routine vocabulary and present-tense reflexive verb conjugations. The task cards require students to:
- Identify daily routine objects/reflexive verbs being shown in pictures
- Associate daily routine objects with reflexive verbs
- Conjugate reflexive verbs
- Form complete sentences
- Translate phrases from English to Spanish
- Answer open-ended questions
The download includes:
- The 32 task cards in 4 different formats
- Numbered without answer prompts
- Numbered with answer prompts
- Without numbers, but with answer prompts
- Without numbers or answer prompts
- Student response sheet
- Answer key
- Suggestions for use
Please open the preview file to see more!
Questions or suggestions? Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
You may also be interested in: