Also included in
- 8 holiday word searches! Build Spanish vocabulary while having fun. Fun worksheets for beginning Spanish students. Students first define the word, then find it! Spanish word searches are great to introduce a new unit, as an after test activity, for fast finishers, centers, choice activities or easy$15.50$22.00Save $6.50
- Looking for ideas for teaching students about Dia de Los Muertos? Here are 6 fun activities for learning Day of the Dead vocabulary in Spanish! Practice vocabulary with a printable (& DIGITAL) bingo game, an I Spy activity, a word search & crossword worksheets. Decorate your classroom for th$17.00$24.25Save $7.25
Learn Day of the Dead vocabulary in Spanish! Define and Find 25 vocabulary words related to the Mexican holiday Day of the Dead or Día de Los Muertos in this challenging Spanish word search. Students first define the words, then find them. Fun activity for all Spanish students.
This activity goes great with the Day of the Dead cultural video from Moo! at Teacher's Discovery.
Vocabulary Includes: altar, ángel, Catrina, calaca, calavera, cementerio, comida, copal, cruz, espíritu, esqueleto and MORE!
Teachers are saying:
- "My students love word searches."
- "We enjoyed this resource! Thank you, my 6th graders had a great time!"
- "Worked beautifully in conjuction with a Dia de Los Muertos Video."
Available in a money saving Day of the Dead BUNDLE
Save money with Bundles!
I'd love to hear your feedback! And, you can earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.