Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Looking for ideas for teaching students about Día de Muertos? Here are 6 fun activities for learning Day of the Dead vocabulary in Spanish! Practice vocabulary with a printable (& DIGITAL) bingo game, an I Spy activity, a word search & crossword worksheets. Decorate your classroom for this Mexican holiday with a meaningful word wall & sugar skull coloring sheets.
Use with upper elementary, middle school or high school Spanish classes.
• Day of the Dead I Spy Activity - Use the checklist to search for 17 items related to Día de Muertos.
• Day of the Dead Bingo - 2 differentiated sets - one with pictures + vocabulary and one with pictures only. Includes 40 small bingo cards to practice 16 vocab words, a call list with words and clues written in simple Spanish phrases. (Also includes a digital version to use with Google Slides!)
• Day of the Dead Color by Number Sugar Skull - to review basic colors & numbers
• Day of the Dead Word Wall - post 25 vocabulary words with pictures
• Day of the Dead Word Search - define and find 25 vocabulary words
• Day of the Dead Crossword Puzzle 12 clues with answer key
• Feliz Dia de Los Muertos Poster - English version included
Vocabulary Includes: altar, ángel, Catrina, calaca, calavera, cementerio, comida, copal, cruz, espíritu, esqueleto and MORE!
Teachers are saying:
- "My students love this resource during the celebration of El dia de los muertos. It helped them review the vocabulary and concepts about the holiday. Also helped brought cultural content in the classroom. "
- "Perfect activity for el dia de los muertos. No prep needed. My students loved working on the activities. We didn't have time to finish all of them in 45 minutes of class. Great for Middle School."
- "Very engaging activities"
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities!
- Back to School Bundle
- Back-to-School Bundle 2
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
- Spanish Adjective Bundle
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.