This is a set of 48 Spanish task cards over Spanish days, months, and seasons. Students will review the days of the week, months of the year, and seasons in Spanish. Students will also practice writing the date in Spanish using the grammar structure [el] + [number] + [de] + [month]. This is a great activity to get students up and moving while interacting with one another in the target language.
1. Instructions for Use
2. Date Vocabulary List (In color and black and white)
3. Numbers 1-31 Vocabulary List. (In color and black and white)
4. 48 Task Cards (In color and black and white)
5. Miniature Task Cards (In color and black and white)
6. Task Card Recording Sheets (print two-sided)
7. Answer Keys
Task cards allow you to easily differentiate for your students!
There are so many ways to use task cards. I’ve included a few tips on how to use task cards in the classroom. The options with these cards are endless!
• Print in color (or in black and white) on white (or different colored) cardstock, laminate (if desired), and cut.
• Hang task cards on walls and windows or scatter them on desks and tables. Then, have students go around the classroom and complete the task on each card. You can assign students to work individually or in teams.
• Play a game like Scoot where student switch seats or cards answering questions.
• Students can answer orally or write the answers in their notebooks or on the provided recording sheets.
• Project task cards onto an interactive white board and have students answer on the recording sheets or on mini-white boards. This can be used as a warm-up activity, review game, quick assessment, or exit ticket.
This product includes miniature task cards (16 per page). You can use the colored version to project 16 tasks at a time or print out the black and white version for early finishers. Students can also cut out the miniature task cards, paste them in their interactive notebooks (8 per page), and write the answers below each card.
This product also includes two Spanish/English vocabulary lists with the words used in this set of task cards. You can project the colored versions of these lists to pre-teach the vocabulary before using the task cards. You can also print out the black and white versions for students to study and keep in their Spanish notebook.
Date Vocabulary Includes:
la fecha, los días de la semana, lunes, martes, miércoles, jueves, viernes, sábado, domingo, los meses del año, enero, febrero, marzo, abril, mayo, junio, julio, agosto, septiembre, octubre, noviembre, diciembre, las estaciones, la primavera, el verano, el otoño, and el invierno
Numbers 1-31 Vocabulary Includes:
los números, uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez, once, doce, trece, catorce, quince, dieciséis, diecisiete, dieciocho, diecinueve, veinte, veintiuno, veintidós, veintitrés, veinticuatro, veinticinco, veintiséis, veintisiete, veintiocho, veintinueve, treinta, and treinta y uno
Save 28% with my Spanish Date Vocabulary Bundle which includes:
Spanish Days, Months, and Seasons Task Cards
Spanish Days, Months, and Seasons Vocabulary Puzzles
Spanish Days Months and Seasons Vocabulary Games
Spanish Numbers 1-31 Vocabulary Games
Mexican Holidays Spanish Date Practice
Want to receive updates on new Spanish products and sales? Here’s how to become a follower:
Look for the green star under my store name Spanish Made Easy
at the top of my homepage. Click the STAR to become a follower!