Learn and practice about thanksgiving and the vocabulary related to this holiday with my Día de Gracias - a Thanksgiving lesson in Spanish bundle.
It contains the following:
- (1) Cross out the non-traditional food.
- (1) Draw a line from left to right to match the harvest baskets.
- (1) Find the food that it is indicated.
- (1) Count, color and write the amount of manzanas.
- (1) Write in the numbers 1 to 4 to indicate the story of a pie.
- (1) Turkey (pavo) table Thanksgiving (Dia de Gracias) decoration.
- (1) Coffee filter craft
- (1) Cut the pie pieces and glue them in the correct order.
- (1) set of Dominoes (6 pieces)
- (1) set of Vocabulary Cards (8 words: otoño, pavo, cornucopia, calabaza, pay de calabaza, familia, graditud, hojas de otoño).
- (2) BINGO boards (play with tokens & the stack of vocabulary cards)
- (1) "Doy gracias" Vocabulary coloring book. Follow directions on page 1 to put together the book.
- (1) Coloring Page
Practice your Spanish vocabulary in themed sets. Print, color and laminate the games to make them last.