This bundle includes:
• A “Directions Handout” that shows students how to build a small altar that can be displayed in the classroom. Students will enjoy putting it together (my students have used old cardboard boxes, empty cereal boxes and poster board from the 99 Cents Store to make inexpensive mini altars). The handout is editable.
• A Powerpoint with pictures of “altares” that my students have created.
• A handout explaining what literary calaveritas are with examples written by my students. This handout comes in handy when it is time for students to start writing calaveritas of their own.
• Two short stories that I have downloaded off the internet that can be used with your intermediate or advanced students. My students love these stories. Yours will too!
• A YouTube link of a movie that can be shown in class and an accompanying worksheet
EVERYTHING IS EDITABLE!