Spanish Digital Activity Templates | Editable Panal de Preguntas Version GRANDE
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Make digital learning more engaging with 16 editable versions of Panal de Preguntas! This editable writing activity is interactive and ready for both virtual and in person play via Google Drive TM. There are two game board sizes (15 and 24 spaces), and there are 8 designs included with EACH ONE! ThiPrice $7.00Original Price $10.00Save $3.00
- These Editable Google Drive activities are appropriate for any level of Spanish class! My favorite digital Spanish activities are in this bundle, as well as a digital interactive notebook, project templates, editable class hub, and more! This bundle is a MUST HAVE for hybrid and remote learning. EdiPrice $30.00Original Price $37.50Save $7.50
- These Editable Google Drive activities are appropriate for any level! My favorite Spanish speaking and writing activities are in this bundle, as well as templates for puzzles, and a variety of editable games. My favorite digital Spanish activities are also in this bundle, as well as a digital interaPrice $55.00Original Price $80.50Save $25.50
Make digital learning more engaging with Panal de Preguntas! This editable writing activity is interactive and ready for both virtual and in person play via Google Drive TM. There are 8 designs included, and this set of editable game boards has 24 spaces instead of the original with 15! This activity is great for hybrid and remote learning in Spanish class; your students will love to compete in pairs or small groups. Have fun!
Spanish Digital Activity Templates: Panal de Preguntas Versión GRANDE
**Virtual option included via Google Drive TM**
What is included?
Your PDF download includes:
- A link to your own editable game templates within Google Drive TM
- 8 Beautiful game board designs, each with their own game pieces; designs are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black, and rainbow
- Space for you to enter your own 24 question prompts; each has space for students to respond to digitally (you can find my version for 15 question here.)
- Detailed teacher support for editing, changing out game boards and game pieces, and sharing your completed game with students
- Gameplay instructions: teacher instructions, a support video for teachers and students (see preview video), and challenges for students to earn points during digital gameplay
- The digital copy also includes extra instructions and support for students in the margins, to help them move between present and edit mode (for answering in the boxes and moving their game pieces)
What is Panal de Preguntas?
Students work in pairs or small groups and take turns choosing a number from page one. Clicking on that number/button will lead them to a question. In the digital copy, they can type their response directly on the question slide, in a prepared space. They then use the coded buttons to navigate back to the homepage, where they claim their space with a digital marker from the margin. Students are challenged to arrange their markers in certain patterns to earn points!
Students move between edit and present modes within Google Slides TM to utilize the navigation buttons and enter their responses. A support video is included for help with this :)
The game board includes buttons that are linked to 24 prompts. (Original game board with 15 prompts here.) Each prompt has space for students to answer directly within the digital copy. (Again, there is a printable answer sheet for a low-tech option.)
There are digital game pieces for up to 4 students, but for the challenges/points, it is best to work in pairs or groups of 3. This activity can also be completed individually!
Check out the preview to get a better look!
I hope your students love this hands-on activity!
⭐ Spanish 1 EDITABLE Portfolio Project
⭐ EDITABLE TIBURONES Vocab or Grammar Game Template
⭐EDITABLE Llama Mía Templates
⭐ EDITABLE Vocab or Grammar Puzzle Templates
⭐ EDITABLE Guerra de Miel Game Templates
⭐ EDITABLE La Lluvia Activity Templates
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class!
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox!
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures of you or your students using this resource and tag me!)
- Follow me on Facebook and Pinterest
How can you get TPT credits to use on future purchases?
- Go to your My Purchases page, click Provide Feedback beside a purchase, leave a quick rating and comment.
- Each time you provide feedback, you'll earn TPT credits for future purchases!
- I appreciate your feedback as it helps me determine which products are most valuable so I can create more for you. ☺
Do you have an idea or request to make this product better?
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'd love to hear from you!