Spanish Digital High Frequency Verbs Slides BUNDLE Comprehensible Input CI Units
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (5)
Also included in
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $131.89Save $18.90
How to start Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 with brand new students online or with a hybrid schedule using comprehensible input? Start your novice Spanish class with a growing BUNDLE of FOUR new All Editable Google Digital units in Spanish, focusing on the Super 7 & Sweet 16.
Try before you buy - Sample Distance Learning Unit - ser
✅ 4 Units focusing on: Super 7 Present, Imperfect & Preterite + Sweet 16 Present
✅ Multiple possible unit plans w/ up to 7 weeks w/ 15-30 mins of distance learning per day, with both synchronous and asynchronous digital learning options, as well as sample block schedule.
✅ 4 large Editable Google Slideshows (78-100+ slides) - to share with students on Google Classroom.
✅ 22 slides of vocabulary, each with separate Quizlet
✅ 22 slides of personalized questions using the high-frequency verbs
✅ comprehensible story videos with optional extensions (Present only)
✅ 22 authentic songs with extension activity for listening practice
✅ comprehensible song intros using the vocabulary for reading practice
✅ 60+ authentic jokes for reading practice
✅ 14 guess the classic story for authentic reading practice (pret & imp only)
✅ 22 open-ended free writes (with vocab support)
✅ A comprehensible story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
✅ Extra Quizlets, Blookets, and other online games to review the whole unit with all questions/answers practice & questions/translation practice.
✅ Overall assessment ideas
✅ Super 7 Present tense unit 1 - es, tiene, le gusta, hay, está, va a, quiere,
✅ Sweet 16 Present tense unit2 - le da, le dice, hace, puede, pone, sabe, sale, trae, ve, oye, viene,
✅ Super 7 imperfect unit - era, tenía, le gustaba, había, estaba, iba, quería
✅ Super 7 preterite unit - fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a, quiso.
This was created to bridge the possible gap of starting or needed to transition to distance learning. Each unit includes pacing options for Spanish students for full distance (a 7-week unit), A/B schedule or week on/week off schedules (both about a 4-week unit). Both present tense units would be a perfect way to start Spanish 1&2 with back-to-back units, and the imperfect & preterite to start Spanish 3&4 or use during Spanish 2. You could use any of them faster as a review or with heritage learners.
This bundle currently includes 4 large Google Slideshows.
(with the possibility of adding more similar units as they are created). See the individual resource descriptions for more information about each.
What are other teachers saying about this bundle?
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wonderfully put together review resource as well as introductory resource. Enjoy the videos as do the students - Bethany P (11th grade)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
If you want options for every situation, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, the original units Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all of the digital versions (that are in this bundle) and accompanying review activities.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Resources & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases after you click add to drive on each one.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas, Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units & specifically this post & this post about the distance learning units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.