Also included in
- Want 4 weeks of Spanish distance learning for your students? These engaging Spanish online lesson plans for Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 students are way better than ordinary Spanish worksheets! They'll ensure that your students are reading, writing, listening, speaking, and learning culture if they're o$24.99$49.98Save $24.99
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speaking, and writing all$249.99$335.08Save $85.09
Need 2 more weeks of Spanish distance learning for your students? These Spanish online lesson plans for Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 students are way better than ordinary Spanish worksheets! They'll ensure that your students are reading, writing, listening, speaking, and learning culture if they're out of school for an extended period of time.
* Google Classroom version, PDF version that can be printed, and JPGS so you can send files and links or hand out paper copies.
* This was created primarily for Spanish 2 students. It also works well for Spanish 1 students who have already had 1/2 of Spanish 1. Not recommended for use at the very beginning of Spanish 1.
• Daily Discussion Questions: introducing and describing people and pets, talking about plans and activities, how long you've been doing activities, inviting others to join you, food and meals, describing vacations, Spanish speaking countries you'd like to visit activities that you are going to do, and describing favorite movies, books, or TV shows.
• Daily Journal Writing - Free writing. Includes transition words to help students write more complex sentences.
• Cultural Video Clips with Follow-Up Questions (Talking about Families - Ecuador, Discrimination - Uruguay, Fighting against Corruption - Bolivia, 3D Printing of a Prothesis for a Dog - Mexico, Preparing Typical Food - Venezuela, Climate Change - Peru)
• ER Verbs and Question Words Digital Trifold Flashcards - Students learn all the common ER verbs and review the question words by using them in sentence story strips - also sneaks in extra grammar.
• Digital Self Correcting Boom Cards to teach all the common ER Verbs and Spanish Speaking Countries and Capitals.
• Learning New Vocabulary - Students choose new vocab to learn and find images to represent the new words.
• Famous Hispanic Collage - Students research a famous Hispanic and make a collage to represent his/her life.
And more . . .
* Can be paperless - completely digital or can be printed on paper!
* This curriculum is more skill based and whole language based than focusing on particular grammar points. Grammar, vocabulary, and culture are woven into the activities in a more natural approach to language learning (similar to how we learn our native languages).
All of the major skills are covered: listening, speaking, reading, writing, and culture. Through the daily discussions, students are given helpful vocab and phrases so they can speak about a variety of topics (see the description). While they're recording videos or writing in a group chat, they're learning how to use things like: voy a ir, pienso + infinitive, quisiera, me gustaría, etc.
All of these activities include a wide variety of new vocabulary, with reference sheets with the words in English so they can learn what they mean. Basically, this is a very natural approach to learning the basic language concepts that you'd learn in a book, but via the way you would use them in daily life through reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
Here's what teachers are saying about the first set of 2 week lesson plans:
* "These activities are helping tremendously now that we have to teach everything online! I love the way they are not boring but rather engaging! ¡Muchas gracias!"
* "I love this resource and I've found it so helpful. If you do more lessons for distance learning I will absolutely purchase them! Thanks for putting this together."
* "This bundle couldn't have come at a better time. I have just converted all my Spanish classes to on-line, and I was looking for a way to engage my lower level students by giving them ways to practice Spanish but without it being too overwhelming or difficult. This packet is perfect!"
Don't have the first set yet?