Also included in
- Do you struggle to make Spanish speaking countries culture come alive? Want to bring your students on virtual field trips to all 21 Hispanic countries without ever leaving your classroom? Want to convince even your most reluctant learners to speak Spanish so they can visit all these beautiful Hisp$39.99$50.95Save $10.96
- Over 3000 pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individua$299.99$449.37Save $149.38
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speaking, and writing all$249.99$315.60Save $65.61
Make Hispanic culture come alive by traveling the globe virtually with your students to all 21 Spanish speaking countries. This collection of links to 101 video clips with questions for Google Classroom for each video are perfect for teaching authentic culture and for Spanish listening practice (accents and people from all over the world). Great for Hispanic Heritage Month or for teaching culture all year long! Perfect for distance learning! My best-selling resource!
Through these videos, your students will:
* Attend the Tomatina festival in Spain
* Immerse themselves in a mariachi flash mob in Mexico
* Learn about saving baby monkeys in Costa Rica
* Visit the Panama Canal construction project
* Meet tortoises on the Galapagos Islands
* Sing along to music videos from Paraguay
* Learn the traditions of drinking mate in Argentina
* Celebrate Day of the Dead in various countries and so much more.
Video clips are between 2-10 minutes long and most are appropriate for all levels of students (from elementary to high school). Rated so you can tell which ones will be most appropriate for your students (All, MS, HS). Some videos are in Spanish, others are a combination of Spanish and English, some are just visuals, and some have subtitles.
This resource includes 1-5 questions in English or Spanish for each video clip (available on Google Slides). You can use these as sub plans, homework assignments, or cultural writing practice in class. If you have lower level students, use the English questions version to make it easier. Answer keys included.
** You must be able to access YouTube at your school to use these. **
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "Wonderful resource, exactly what I needed! Super helpful that everything is divided by region and gives description, length of video clip, and age level. This resource has given my introductory level middle school students better cultural understanding with authentic material!"
* "Thank you so much for this very thorough resource! It is very well organized, making it easy to quickly find what I need."
* "Wow! My class enjoyed the virtual field trip to explore our world. Thank you for sharing this so we can be global citizens and learn about each other is such a positive way.”
Want Hispanic cultural activities for the whole year?
These video clips are part of my Hispanic Countries Bundle (colorful photos, interesting facts, nationality practice, flags, and more). Purchase the whole bundle or the individual parts.