Spanish students suffering from Spring Fever? Look no further than this engaging Easter activity color by number for a for your Spanish class! These Spanish color by number Easter egg coloring pages and activities reinforce addition, critical thinking, and Spanish color and number vocabulary using numbers 0-30.
Students won't realize how much comprehensible Spanish they're interpreting while coloring bright Easter eggs and springtime scenes!
This product is Truly Differentiated:
- 19 pages to choose from, simple to complex
- Boy-friendly colors and designs included
- Option to reverse-engineer with students choosing colors & creating their own designs
- Try out the ZEN EGG in the preview above for the ultimate challenge!
- 15 Color-by-Number designs with Spanish instructions and equations
- 2 Design-your-own pages
- 1 ZEN Egg Spanish Color by Number (19 designs total)
- Answer Key
Read More on the Blog
You can read more about how I use comprehensible input in my high school world language classes at my blog-become a subscriber for exclusive content!
Follow my TpT store by clicking the green star above to be the first to find out about sales & events!
You may also like:
Cascarones Super 7 Pascua No-Prep CI Reading
Pared de Palabras High-Frequency Spanish Word Wall
Sweet 16 Spanish Word Wall High Frequency Posters
Spanish-Speaking Countries and Regions Desk and Bulletin Board Labels
La Comida Contextualized Food Flashcards
Spanish 2 Speaking Exam with Input-Based Practice
A La Médica Doctor and Patient Listening Practice
Spanish 1 Speaking Final Exam with Input-Based Practice