Spanish reading passage for Easter with comprehension activities.
Mi Conejo de Pascua (My Easter Bunny)
This story is about a girl that receives a white bunny as a gift, however she is in for a big surprise.
This reading passage is mostly written in the Past Tense (pretérito) making this resource more appropriate for Spanish 2 level students. There are simple comprehension questions and other activities to check understanding of this text. There are also some exercises to practice the past tense (pretérito) in Spanish.
The reading passage, all questions and instructions are 100% in Spanish making it ideal for language immersion classrooms.
CONTENT: This resource contains 16 Pages:
- Spanish Reading Passage – Mi Conejo de Pascua - (1 page)
- Vocabulary with an exercise – (1 page)
- Multiple Choice Questions – (1 page)
- True or False – (1 page)
- Verb Conjugation Table – (1 page)
- Choose the correct conjugation – (1 page)
- Give complete answers (reading comprehension) – (1 page)
- Complete the sentence with the correct verb – (1 page)
- Teacher Answers – (8 pages)
You may also be interested in our Spanish Easter Short Stories - Cuentos Cortos de Pascua
Please download the preview so you can have a better idea of the quality of this resource and what it contains.
Click Follow Me
to receive a message whenever we post any new items (and also whenever we have sales).
¡Qué tengas buen día!
- Angélica y Rob W.