This is a set of 24 Spanish economics vocabulary cards that you can use to strengthen students Spanish vocabulary in an economics unit. I created them to look like trading cards and my students LOVE using them.
*Note: This product is also available in English. Find it here
This set includes:
• 24 economics vocabulary cards with the word and picture on the front. The back side has a definition of the word and uses it in a sentence.
• The same 24 economics vocabulary cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture and room to fill in the definitions and sentences.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more economics vocabulary terms to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their economics vocabulary cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these economics vocabulary cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• An enlarged set of these cards that you can post in your classroom as an economics word wall or bulletin board.
I print these economics vocabulary cards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The 24 Spanish economics terms included in this set of cards are:
Check out my other SPANISH
Thanks for looking and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in
Spanish Economics Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License