Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
6.62 MB | 16 pages
This Emergent Reader Pattern Book was created to build confidence in our emerging readers, learn to read syllables fluently, sight words as well as one-to-one word correspondence.
- The book includes 8 pages of text.
- This product contains both a teacher version in color and also our most popular style, the black line student version that is able to be colored.
- This reader also includes an additional sight word practice search that can be done prior to reading the text.
- This reader also includes 2 comprehension questions at the end of the book as well with a place for students to write their answers.
Suggested Guided Reading Level: B
The text contains a general pattern, but there are several words that vary and or change throughout the text. Example text: "Mi amiga Sofia le gusta mucho tocar la guitarra."
Teaching Tips: This book would be a great time to talk reinforce students knowledge about proper nouns, and why the first letter of the names are capitalized. This is also a great book to implement during guided reading groups, in small groups or to have students take home to build their confidence as well as vocabulary even further. The books are made to create confident readers whom are not only native speakers, but also for students who are learning Spanish as a 2nd language.
- Mi | My
- amigo(a) | friend
- le gusta | likes
- mucho | a lot
- los / las | the
- Esta | This
- tocar | to play
- cantar | to sing
- maracas | maracas
- guitarra | guitar
- tambores | drums
- instrumentos | instruments
- piano | piano
- banda | band
- música | music
Thank you for purchasing this themed Emergent Reader Pattern Book. Please know that you obtain a single user license. If you wish to share this book with others, please purchase additional licenses as the copyright to this book belongs to The Spanglish Señorita. If you have any questions regarding this product or others, please contact me.
Keywords: Music, Música, Spanish Emergent, Guided Reading Books, Spanish Books, Libros de la Lectura Guiada, Sight Words, Palabras de Primera Vista