This set of Emergent Reader Pattern Books contains TWO DIFFERENT leveled readers on the same topic to help teachers differentiate instruction. It was created to build confidence in our emerging readers, learn to read syllables fluently, sight words as well as one-to-one word correspondence. In this book the multi syllable words contain each syllable off colored to help students learn to read syllables fluently.
Suggested Guided Reading Level: B, C
The Level C Reader contains dialogue to help assist readers learn more about dialogue, and to learn to change their tone of voice while reading dialogue.
These are great books to implement during guided reading groups, in small groups or to have students take home to build their confidence as well as vocabulary even further. The books are made to create confident readers whom are not only native speakers, but also for students who are learning Spanish as a 2nd language.
- Tenemos Que | We Have To (Level B, C)
- La | The (Level B, C)
- Mi | My (Level C)
- Dice | Says (Level C)
- Muchas | A lot (Level C)
- Limpiar | To Clean (Level B, C)
- Reciclar | To Recycle (Level B, C)
- Papel | Paper (Level B, C)
- Aluminio | Aluminum (Level B, C)
- Vidrio | Glass (Level B, C)
- Plantar | To Plant (Level B, C)
- Árboles | Trees (Level B, C)
- Flores | Flowers (Level B, C)
- Recoger | Pick Up (Level B, C)
- Basura | Trash (Level B, C)
- Apagar | Shut Off (Level B, C)
- Luz | Light (Level B, C)
- Amar | To Love (Level B, C)
- Tierra | Earth (Level B, C)
- Maestra | Teacher (Level C)
- Por eso | That's why (Level C)
- Limpio(a) | Clean (Level C)
- Reducir | To Reduce (Level C)
- Cosas | Things (Level C)
- Aire | Air (Level C)
- Energía | Energy (Level C)
- Ayudar | Help (Level C)
Thank you for purchasing this themed Emergent Reader Pattern Book. Please know that you obtain a single user license. If you wish to share this book with others, please purchase additional licenses as the copyright to this book belongs to The Spanglish Señorita. If you have any questions regarding this product or others, please contact me.
Keywords: April, Abril, Spring, La Primavera, Earth Day, El Día de la Tierra, Spanish Emergent, Guided Reading Books, Spanish Books, Libros de la Lectura Guiada