These Emergent Reader Pattern Books were created to build confidence in our emerging readers, while teaching sight words as well as one-to-one word correspondence, and increasing student vocabulary.
This specific emergent reader product is great for differentiated instruction. It comes with THREE different books on the same topic that contain different levels of text for various level of readers:
- The Level A readers contains an easy to read, one to one correspondence, one sentence simple text.
- The Level B readers often contains one to two sentences of more complex and repetitious text.
- The Level C readers contains multiple sentences of text, maintaining patterns but contain more unpredictability and higher complexity.
This is a great book to implement during guided reading groups in the spring / fall / winter, in small groups or to have students take home to build their confidence as well as vocabulary even further. The books are made to create confident readers whom are not only native speakers, but also for students who are learning Spanish as a 2nd language.
What is the book about?
- Level A simply introduces transportation vocabulary to beginner students needing lots of repetition and just learning to read.
- Level B contains text that discusses different places we go, and the different forms of transportation we use.
- Level C contains text that discusses different places we go, what we do there and the transportation we use to get there.
- Este | This (Level A)
- Es | Is (Level A)
- Un | A (Level A)
- De | Of (Level A)
- Vamos | We Go (Level B, C)
- En | In (Level B, C)
- A | To (Level B, C)
- La | The (Level B, C)
- Por | By (Level B, C)
- Al | To The (Level B, C)
- Carro | Car (Level A, B, C)
- Autobús | Bus (Level A, B, C)
- Avión | Plane (Level A, B, C)
- Tren | Train (Level A, B, C)
- Bote | (Level A, B, C)
- Cohete | Rocket (Level A, B, C)
- Caballo | Horse (Level A, B, C)
- Modos | Ways (Level A)
- Ir | To Go (Level A)
- Casa | House (Level B, C)
- Escuela | School (Level B, C)
- Montañas | Mountains (Level B, C)
- Ciudad | City (Level B, C)
- Isla | Island (Level B, C)
- Luna | Moon (Level B, C)
- Castillo | Castle (Level B, C)
- ¿Dónde? | Where? (Level C)
- Luego | Later (Level C)
- Estudiar | To Study (Level C)
- Escalar | To Climb (Level C)
- Explorar | To Explore (Level C)
- Nadar | To Swim (Level C)
- Caminar | To Walk (Level C)
- Dormir | To Sleep (Level C)
- Mañana | Tomorrow (Level C)
Thank you for purchasing this themed Emergent Reader Pattern Book. Please know that you obtain a single user license. If you wish to share this book with others, please purchase additional licenses as the copyright to this book belongs to The Spanglish Señorita. If you have any questions regarding this product or others, please contact me.
Keywords: Spring, Spanish Emergent, Guided Reading Books, Spanish Books, Transportation, Transportación, Libros de la Lectura Guiada, Carro, Tren, Bote, Caballo, Avión, Car, Train, Boat, Horse, Plane