Five activities to get students confidently expressing their feelings in Spanish using emotions and the verb estar. Great variety of resources to get students speaking, listening and writing with emotions vocabulary. Instant, no prep activities!
1. Spanish Emotions Task Cards Interpersonal communication activity includes 70 task cards with the question ¿Cómo estás? matching responses, drawing prompts, & reference cards for the verb "estar."
2. Spanish Emotions Bingo Listening comprehension game that uses short sentences to help students identify 12 emotions. Includes 40 bingo cards and 3 sets of call lists.
3. Spanish Speaking Activity - Emotions Get students up and out of their seats & talking about their feelings with TWO different activities.
4. Spanish Emotions Word Searches Define and find up to 28 emotions in Spanish with TWO differentiated word searches.
5. Spanish Emotions Crossword Includes 16 vocabulary words
Level: Novice Low to Novice Mid
ACTFL Can Do Statement:
I can communicate on some very familiar topics using single words and phrases that I have practiced and memorized.
I can answer a few simple questions.
I can respond to yes/no questions.
I can ask some simple questions.
I can communicate basic information about myself.
I can express basic feelings, using practiced or memorized words and phrases, with the help of gestures or visuals.
Spanish Emotions Vocabulary includes:
Each activity has various combinations of the following words: aburrido, bien, cansado, contento, enfermo, enojado, de buen humor, de mal humor, feliz, frustrado, mal, nervioso, ocupado, tranquilo, triste
AND more challenging words like: asustado, amable, avergonzado, cómodo, confiado, confundido, deprimido, decepcionado, desordenado, emocionado, enamorado, equivocado, limpio, listo, ordenado, orgulloso, seguro, sorprendido, sucio and more.
What teachers are saying:
"What a great bundle! Loved using these resources to teach emotions and my students enjoyed them as well!"
Save money with: Bundles!
I love hearing feedback! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! and receive monthly email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.