I designed this PowerPoint to accompany the "En Familia" chapter of the Imagina textbook. Its 18 slides include the following (with instructional notes):
1. An introduction to the cortometraje "El rincón de Venezuela" (2 slides). You can skip this if you're not doing the movie.
2. An introduction to Hugo Chavez as additional information to understand the conflict of Venezuelans as it relates to the cortometraje (3 slides).
3. A student-centered activity introducing the Subjunctive in Adverbial Clauses (2 slides).
4. An oral class practice activity called "¿Qué necesita?" that focuses on using the subjunctive in adverbial clauses with pictures (7 slides).
5. "Un anuncio en Craigslist" - an activity where the students write "se busca" type posters using the subjunctive in adverbial clauses (2 slides).
6. A class discussion slide designed for conversation called "¿Qué buscas en...?" in which students discuss their ideal futures using the subjunctive (1 slide).
This entire presentation takes me about two weeks to complete, including watching the cortometraje and doing the book activities.