Spanish End of Year Activity Summer Vocabulary Spanish Bingo Game El Verano
Also included in
- 4 Spanish summer activities to use on the last day of Spanish class. Celebrate the end of the year while learning new summer vocabulary words. Includes a Spanish summer word wall with pictures for your bulletin board, bingo game with clues in Spanish, printable word search, & crossword puzzle.Price $9.45Original Price $14.45Save $5.00
- 100 Spanish Activities for a beginning Spanish curriculum! Must-have Spanish resources to help you through a year of teaching Spanish. Includes over 1,500 pages of vocabulary building activities, games, speaking activities, word walls and worksheets to MAKE LEARNING SPANISH FUN! Find confidence builPrice $237.00Original Price $395.10Save $158.10
Build Spanish vocabulary quickly! Learn summer-related vocabulary words in Spanish and English with this bilingual bingo game. Practice 24 words with this listening comprehension activity where you read simple phrases that describe each word or image. Fun end-of-year or summer activity that students will love.
- 40 printable bingo cards (printed 2 per page)
- image squares to cut out
- call lists in English and Spanish
Great for reinforcing vocabulary throughout the lesson, review, stations, or substitute lesson plans. Use bingo games for the last minutes of class, days with unexpected schedule changes, or for Fun Fridays.
Print in color & laminate! Easy to use in any language if you create your own call list. Great for ESL ELL and dual language classes.
Vocabulary includes 24 words:
: acampar, agosto, béisbol, el bikini, el cangrejo, el helado, el sol, el traje de baño, el verano, hace calor, julio, junio and MORE!
: American flag, August, barbecue, baseball, beach ball, bikini, bathing suit, it's hot, July, June, lightning bug/firefly, and MORE!
- "una estación del año - comienza en junio y termina en septiembre" (el verano)
- "a season of the year, it begins in June and ends in September" (summer)
- "la estrella enorme en el centro de nuestro sistema solar" (el sol)
- "the enormous star in the center of our solar system" (the sun)
Teachers are saying:
- "Your Bingo Games and Word Walls go great together."
Save 30% when buying the SUMMER BUNDLE
More Spanish Seasons Resources
☀ Spanish Speaking Activity - Summer Plans
You will also LOVE:
♥ Monster Bingo (Parts of the Body)
More Bingo Games
Save money with Bundles!
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive monthly email updates of new resources, freebies & store-wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.