As of 12 February 2015, this product has been overhauled. The price was increased because more classroom items are represented.
Store Policies (as of 11 February 2015):
• Please do not take credit for my ideas or implementation. I have worked hard on every item and paid for many of the images and fonts I use.
• Please do not ask me to send you an editable copy of any item. Graphics makers generally require that their work be protected in a secure PDF or JPG format.
• Your purchase of this item entitles you to a digital copy for your own use. This means that you should not share paid items for others to use. You are, of course, welcome to share any free item so long as you include a link to my store.
• I will do my best to be as thorough as possible in the product description for each item. Please take time to thoroughly read the product description and preview before you purchase any item. If you still have questions that aren’t answered in the product description or preview, please use the “Ask a Question” area to ask. Many problems can be avoided through communication.
• As per TPT guidelines, please give me a chance to fix any “glitches” (including typos and spelling errors) before leaving negative feedback. You may use the “Ask a Question” area to notify me of such “glitches,” but please be as specific as possible.
This is an updated set of labels for common classroom items. There are now 24 items instead of 21, and some items have changed. (Please note that although the preview is in JPG format, the product itself is in PDF format.)
All labels are two per 8.5" x 11" page, in English and Spanish. These are the 24 items represented in this product: books, globe, pencils, notebooks, pencil sharpener, computer, recycling bin, chalk, chalkboard, chalkboard eraser, student desk, teacher's desk, chairs, clock, paintbrushes, calendar, backpacks, light switch, socket, wastebasket, tape, window, door, white board.