students as well as any other students who want to learn Spanish or English. These 48 cards can be used to provide the practice students need to achieve long-lasting learning. The following activities can be created in learning Spanish or English are as following:
1. Matching games –Students can match the Spanish word cards with the English word cards.
2. Fluency Practice –Students can practice reading both English and Spanish word
cards until they are ready to be timed.
3. Sorting activities-Students can sort words in alphabetical order.
4. Assessments-With partners, students can assess each other to see how many words they know in Spanish or English.
5. Answer Key to check for accuracy.
Thank you for downloading this product. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.