Check out this innovative way to introduce your students to the expressions with tener. These 14 tener expressions Spanish interactive notebook trifold flashcards will teach your students how to use these expressions (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently. Can be used with interactive notebooks or on their own.
For each tener trifold flashcard, students:
* Write the complete tener expression once.
* Read sentences and fill in the correct form in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the expressions again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use these tener flashcards and your students will:
* Know how to use these expressions in context.
* Improve overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: prepositions, the impersonal "a", question words, etc.
These are also great as sub plans
or as review for midterms or final exams
Here's what teachers are saying about trifold flashcards:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Learn more about how trifolds work:
Watch this free video
Not sure yet? Try free samples:
Want more interactive notebook trifold flashcards?
Trifold Flashcards Bundle
Present Tense Verbs Bundle
Regular AR Verbs
Regular ER Verbs
Regular IR Verbs
Verbs Like Gustar
CAR, GAR, ZAR
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1