For this 2-3 week Spanish writing project, students write original fairy tales which combine grammar, advanced vocabulary, speaking, and advanced verb tenses. This can be used any time of year, but it works especially well as an end of year, final Spanish project. Students work independently in small groups, leaving you free to grade, prep classes, or prepare final exams. The editing process solidifies the grammar that intermediate to advanced classes cover throughout the year.
This Spanish fairy tale writing project includes:
* Project notes for the teacher
* Student instructions
* Peer edit sheets
* List of 100 transition words with sample sentences
* Correction symbol sheet
* Sample illustrations
* Grading rubric
** This project includes my transition words resource, over 100 transition words for writing with a sample sentence for each one.
Here's what teachers are saying:
* "My seniors have been working on this for about a week now, and they are so into it! It's great to see them so motivated to do a project so close to graduation. Thanks for a wonderful resource! :)"
* Excellent, detailed materials for an end of year Spanish project. Thank you!"
* "If only I had bought this sooner..! Great stuff! You organized many ideas well."
* "What a fun project! My students really enjoyed it and it gave me a break from teaching while they worked on it."
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?