100% in Spanish, Fall themed resource.
Appropriate for Elementary students in dual language / immersion programs AND Advanced-Beginner (Spanish 2) of all ages.
This packet includes 3 different texts presented 3 ways.
* El Otono (Autumn)
* La Casa Embrujada (The Haunted House)
* La Sopa de Otono (The Autumn Soup)
Each text is presented 3 way.
1. The text in its entirety is printed with 2 discussion questions at the end. Students can discuss in partners, small groups, or as a class. They could also write a short essay with the prompts.
2. The text contains blanks. The student must complete the text using the words in the word bank.
3. (Inspired by Mad Libs) The student must fold over or cut the dotted lines on the bottom portion of the paper. Alone, in pairs, or small groups, the student lists words of the appropriate categories. Next, the student completes the text using these words. How do the stories for different groups/students differ? Do they make sense?
As always, ask any questions!