Also included in
- FOUR fun printable activities to learn the names of family members in Spanish. Great for introducing Spanish family vocabulary, fast finisher activities, stations, test review or easy Spanish sub plans. Save 30% when purchasing the bundle!Includes:1. Spanish Speaking Activity - Find Someone Who - 2Price $8.05Original Price $11.50Save $3.45
- 15 Spanish Speaking Activities to build confidence in speaking Spanish! Get students out of their seats and talking to one another with these fun Spanish "Find Someone Who" activities. Must-have communicative activities for beginning Spanish / Spanish 1 and a good review for Spanish 2. Use with anyPrice $13.61Original Price $19.45Save $5.84
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1,500 pages of activities for beginners! (a $400 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE!Spanish resources include: 12 word walls, 33 word seaPrice $273.52Original Price $390.75Save $117.23
- More than 100 Spanish Activities for Spanish 1 - Must-have Spanish resources for back to school to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! Over 1600 pages of black & white, printer friendly resources for beginners! (a $379 value!) Includes 14 Bundles & MORE! ---- SAVE 30% by bPrice $265.26Original Price $378.95Save $113.69
Find Someone Who... | These Spanish speaking activities get students up and out of their seats and talking about their family members using the verb tener. Students try to get as many signatures as possible by asking questions about their classmate's families. Fun and engaging get to know you game!
No prep communicative activity - just print & speak! Includes two separate activities. Each activity has 12 questions. Prints 2 charts per page.
Vocabulary Includes: abuelo/a, bisabuelo/a, cuñado, familia, gato, gemelo/a, hermano/a, hermanastro/a, padrastro, parientes, perro, primos, sobrino/a, tíos, indefinite articles and the verb "tienes."
SEE PREVIEW for more details.
Level: Novice Low to Novice Mid
ACTFL Can Do Statement:
I can communicate on some very familiar topics using single words and phrases that I have practiced and memorized.
I can answer a few simple questions.
I can respond to yes/no questions.
I can ask some simple questions.
I can communicate basic information about myself and people I know.
I can say something about the members of my family and ask about someone’s family.
Teachers are saying:
- "This was a great speaking activity for my students! They were engaged the entire time!"
- "This was a perfect warm-up activity for my Spanish one eighth graders! We are studying family members, so I used it as an introductory activity before a family tree project. It was easy, fast, and the kids enjoyed getting to talk to their peers."
- "This was a wonderful way to get the students up and moving on a Monday morning...thank you!"
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities!
- Back to School Bundle
- Back-to-School Bundle 2
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
- Spanish Adjective Bundle
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.