Spanish Family Tree Worksheets (Árbol Genealógico)
Activities to learn Spanish vocabulary about members of the family.
* Wall Chart / Handout *
The main chart contains a family tree presenting the relationship between different members of a family. The following Spanish vocabulary appears in the chart: abuelo, abuela, tío, tía, padre, madre, hermano, hermana, tú, cuñada, primo, prima, sobrino, sobrina, hijo, hija, yerno, nieto, nieta.
* Spanish Family Tree Activity *
There are two sheets with members of the family in Spanish in mini cards (to be cut up) for when students make their own family tree. The Spanish vocabulary in these little cards are: abuelo, abuela, padre, madre, yo, hermano, hermana, tío, tía, primo, prima, suegro, suegra, esposa, esposo, hija, hijo and four cards that are blank where you (or the student) can add any other family members (like sobrino, cuñado etc.)
Students can also do this activity in pair work to create the family tree of one of their classmates.
* Worksheets *
There are also two invented family trees of the Familia González and the Familia Pérez. Students will need to fill the gaps and answer questions writing the correct name or relationship between family members according to the charts.
IMPORTANT: This product is completely in Spanish without any English on any of the worksheets. The teacher guides are also completely in Spanish.
CONTENT: This pack contains 14 Pages:
- Spanish Family Tree – Teacher Guide – (2 pages)
- Spanish Family Tree Vocabulary Chart – (1 page)
- Miembros de mi familia – Blank Worksheet for activity – (1 page)
- Mini cards – Members of the family in Spanish – (2 pages)
- La Familia González – Family Tree – (1 page)
- La Familia González – Exercises – (2 pages)
- La Familia Pérez – Family Tree and Exercises – (1 page)
- La Familia de ___ – Blank Worksheet for activity (1 page)
- Teacher Answers – (3 pages)
Please download the preview so you can have a better of idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
You may also be interested in our Spanish Family Members Word Search
Click Follow Me
to receive news when we post any new items!
Check out our Spanish Blog for teachers and students: Woodward Spanish
¡Qué tengas buen día!