Students will have fun learning and easily remember Spanish family vocabulary with this lively, rhyming song, sung to a catchy, well known tune!
It contains 2 verses, each with 8 lines. The song includes 10 family/pets words, 5 descriptive adjectives, forms of the verbs tener, querer, ser, and divertirse. Family and pets words included are familia, papá, mamá, hermanos, abuelos, tíos, primos, mascotas, perros, and gatos. Adjectives used are amable, simpática, cómicos, agradables, and remarcables.
Included in the download:
1. Bilingual song on 1 page for presenting and practicing as a class
2. Bilingual song on one page with close Spanish lyrics
3. English only with lines for students to write the Spanish, 2/page for handouts
4. Bilingual song 2/page for student handouts
5. Spanish only with lines for students to write the English, 2/page for handouts
6. Page with link to karaoke song on youtube for listening to the tune
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish songs, chants, and poetry.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Family and Adjectives Song Esta Es Mi Familia
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
. fun stuff, familia, canción, música, animales, mascotas