Spanish Favorite Things Sketch and Label Activity - Students showcase 8 of their favorite things with this hands on sketch and label activity. Favorites included are food, sport, color, animal, class, ice cream, season, and game. Each includes a sketch square and a line to write the favorite, as well as lines for name, age, and date. There is a larger square in the center where students sketch their self portraits.
The download includes:
1. Favorites activity page
2. Completed activity page sample
3. Vocabulary page for introducing and practicing vocabulary
Uses and suggestions for this activity:
1. Have students complete this at the beginning and the end of the year to show their growth and changes.
2. Use as a fun speaking activity when students present their completed favorites activities to their classmates.
3. Decorate the hall or a bulletin board.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish sketch activities.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Favorite Things Sketch and Label Activity
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
.drawing, hands on, fun stuff, Spanish food