Save more than 25% over the individual prices of these Spanish feelings resources!
The bundle contains
~ Spanish Feelings Vocabulary Reference English/Spanish and Spanish -
This reference contains 5 questions to ask how are you and 26 different Spanish feelings words. There's a brief explanation about the difference between masculine and feminine adjective endings. One page contains Spanish to English feelings words and the other contains English to Spanish feelings words.
~ Spanish Feelings Vocabulary 9 Image IDs Worksheet / Key -
Students write a Spanish vocabulary word under each of the 9 pictures. There are 2 versions of the activity:
- Activity with Spanish only word bank
- Activity with Spanish and English word bank
Words included are: feliz, avergonzada, enojado, asustado, cansada, así así, sorprendida, enferma, and triste.
Uses for this download:
1. Present and review vocabulary
2. Quick start
3. Homework assignment
4. Flashcards - Students can cut apart the images and write the corresponding word on the reverse.
5. Project and play the flyswatter game.
~ Spanish Feelings 12 Question Responses and Image IDs -
Sentimientos - Students respond to 12 "Cómo te sientes cuando..." questions that ask about different situations, such awakening, getting too little sleep, and not being able to eat. There are also 10 clip art images for students to identity. A sample answer key is included, but answers will vary from student to student.
~ Spanish Feelings Word Search Puzzle, Vocabulary, and Image IDs / Key -
This activity contains 27 common feelings words. Sample words are enfermo, cansado, contento, triste, and muy bien. Included in the download are:
1. Word search
2. Answer key with English translations next to the Spanish words
3. Large font vocabulary for presenting and practicing vocabulary
4. 2/page vocabulary for paper saving student handouts
Students are instructed to:
1. Complete the word search.
2. Write Spanish vocabulary words under each picture.
3. Write the Spanish vocabulary word next to each word.
The download can be used as a fun substitute lesson plan. When students complete the worksheet activities, they can quiz each other on the feelings words using the vocabulary page.
~ Spanish Feelings Matching and Image IDs Worksheet or Quiz / Key -
Students must complete 3 tasks on this activity:
1. Match 22 common Spanish feelings words with the English translation
2. Write a Spanish feelings word next to each English word
3. Write a Spanish feelings word under each of the 6 images
~ Spanish Feelings Crossword Puzzle, Image IDs, and Vocabulary / Key -
This feelings crossword contains 22 clues for Spanish feelings words and 9 feelings clip art images. The download includes:
2. Answer key with Spanish words next to the English clues
3. Vocabulary in large font for presenting and practicing in class
4. Vocabulary 4/page for paper saving student handouts
Students are instructed to:
1. Complete the crossword.
2. Write a Spanish feelings word next to each clue.
3. Write a Spanish feelings word under each clip art image.
~ Spanish Family, Estar and Feelings Skit - Como Esta Tu Familia? -
This is a 14 line skit between 2 friends that haven't seen each other in a long time. One asks several questions about the other friend's family which requires the use of different forms of the verb estar in the questions and the responses. A variety of feelings words are used along with estar in the responses. The English translation is included.
~ Spanish Greetings, Feelings, Alphabet, and Class Commands Quiz or Worksheet -
This can be used as a quiz, in class activity, or a homework assignment (excluding the dictated alphabet listening section which could be done on the due date prior to handing in the assignment). It includes:
1. 20 matching of Spanish feelings and greetings words
2. 3 short sentence translations
3. 5 matching of classroom commands such as "stand up"
4. 10 spaces for students to write dictated letters of your choice
5. 2 extra credit blanks for students to write dictated words of your choice.
6. Answer key
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my $-Saving Bundles.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
.sentimientos, emotions, Spanish 1 curriculum, Spanish Bundle