This activity contains 27 feelings words. Included in the download are:
1. Word search
2. Answer key with English translations next to the Spanish words
3. Large font vocabulary for presenting and practicing vocabulary
4. 2/page vocabulary for paper saving student handouts
Students are instructed to:
1. Complete the word search.
2. Write Spanish vocabulary words under each picture.
3. Write the Spanish vocabulary word next to each word.
The word search includes common Spanish feelings words such as enfermo, cansado, contento, triste, and muy bien.
The download can be used as a fun substitute lesson plan
. When students complete the worksheet activities, they can quiz each other on the feelings words using the vocabulary page.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish feelings materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store. Buscapalabras, sopa de letras, rompecabezas, Spanish emotions, sentimientos