Spanish film unit activities includes the following for introducing a film unit or supplementing your current unit:
1. Paired activity with questions about going to the movies and movies in general. This could be used as a speed dating activity.
2. Visuals of scenes from current Spanish-language films and questions about those images to encourage predictive thinking and conversation.
3. Film vocabulary and activities for students to practice the vocabulary.
4. Writing activity connected to the vocabulary.
5. Graphic vocabulary organizer (secondary film vocabulary) that includes space and option for English word, description, example or drawing.
6. Movie themes section and activity
7. Embedded link to camera shots activity