Spanish Final Exam, Spanish Listening Exam, Spanish Boom Cards Digital Task Card
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- 75+ sets of 2000+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards for Spanish 1+2 students. The perfect distance learning tool for mastering pronunciation, spelling, conjugation, and usage in context. Great for sub plans, homework, listening, verb practice. More decks will be added to this bundle as they becoPrice $149.99Original Price $195.73Save $45.74
- This mega bundle of Spanish distance learning and remote learning activities and lesson plans includes 1850+ self-correcting Spanish Boom Cards, 4 full weeks of online lesson plans, 101 Hispanic video clips, map quizzes, grammar, and so much more. It will get your students listening, reading, speakPrice $249.99Original Price $350.55Save $100.56
- The highly anticipated Volume 2 is finally out! 3000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, sub plans, Boom Cards, classroom flashcards, and online lessons! Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual prices. Everything you need toPrice $249.99Original Price $346.55Save $96.56
- 6000+ pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individual prPrice $499.99Original Price $805.37Save $305.38
This distance learning Spanish listening exam for Spanish 1 or Spanish 2 will make your teacher life so much easier! These 4 leveled Spanish listening exams are perfect for a final Spanish listening exam. The best part is that these flashcards are self-correcting! Just send the link and your job is done!
4 levels so you can pick the one that works best for your students. Perfect for differentiation or for lower level classes to honors classes.
Level 1 (Easiest): Reading in Spanish with questions in English and answers in English.
Level 2: All 4 types of questions and answers.
Level 3: Reading in Spanish with questions in English and answers in Spanish.
Level 4 (Hardest): Reading in Spanish with questions in Spanish and answers in Spanish.
Topics Covered: adjectives, body parts, clothing, daily routine, descriptions, family, food, greetings, likes and dislikes, places, professions, school and classes, time, sports, and weather.
** Students can complete flashcards with a free Boom account, but you'll need a Power Boom Learning Account to see student results. Learn more here.
* Want to know more about how Boom works? Read this helpful blog post.
Want a full final Spanish 2 exam?