Spanish First Day of School Activity - Mi verano Post Summer Break PRETERITE
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This mi verano 1st Week Spanish class Bundle gets students talking about their summer using the preterite tense. Variations in this Mi verano Bundle could be adapted for all upper levels including Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as activities for the first week of Spanish class. Included in thePrice $10.99Original Price $11.97Save $0.98
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
Are you struggling with what to do the day after Summer break in upper-level Spanish class using the preterite tense? This editable Google slide show includes variations of a weekend chat or talk for Spanish class to review the preterite on the first day of Spanish 3 or Spanish 4. It includes a variety of communicative activities in Spanish to get students reading, talking, and writing the day after Spring Break or Easter Break.
⭐ Bundle up & save with the Mi verano Bundle
Post Summer Break Weekend Chat Slides Includes
✅ Editable Google Slide Show with 30 slides
✅ 15 Break Chat Class Starter Slides (divided into Reading, Speaking & Writing)
✅ 15 Break Chat Discussion Slides (to flip through as a class or in small groups)
✅ Preterite tense practice talking about specific events of the break.
✅ Differentiated options to support all learners
✅ A fully digital post-break plan for distance learning, absent students, or a paperless class
This editable Google slide show would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about what they did over Summer break. It is a great way to review or introduce the past tense (preterite). Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier version slides.
What are other teachers saying about post-summer break digital slides?
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I loved using this resource for my Spanish 3, 4, and AP kids during the first week of school! Kept them engaged and was a good review and got them speaking! - Michelle C (11th-grade teacher)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great way to come back and get kids talking in the past! Thanks! - Erin W (10th-grade teacher)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Extremely satisfied. Great way to start the year in the TL (target language - Spanish)! - Jillian O (8th-grade teacher)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This was a great back to school activity. Thank you. - Catherine
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpretive Communication
✅ Interpersonal Communication
✅ Presentational Communication
⭐Bundle up for the best deal possible!⭐
Get the Mi verano Bundle for deal on post-summer activities in Spanish including Mi verano Find Someone Who & Questions Cards - mi verano (past tense).
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource that once you click Add to Drive, will be added to your Google Drive in a Folder called TPT Purchases
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Weekend Chat
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.