This is a set of 48 Spanish task cards over the 21 flags and nationalities of the Spanish-speaking world. Students will identify each of the 21 flags and review adjective-noun agreement using adjectives of nationality. This is a great activity to get students up and moving while interacting with one another in the target language.
1. Instructions for Use
2. Flags of Spanish-Speaking Countries
3. List of Spanish-Speaking Countries and Nationalities (In color and black and white)
4. 48 Task Cards (In color and Ink-Friendly version)
5. Miniature Task Cards (In color and Ink-Friendly version)
6. Task Card Recording Sheets
7. Answer Keys
Task cards allow you to easily differentiate for your students!
There are so many ways to use task cards. I’ve included a few tips on how to use task cards in the classroom. The options with these cards are endless!
• Print the colored version or the Ink-Friendly version on white cardstock, laminate (if desired), and cut.
• Hang task cards on walls and windows or scatter them on desks and tables. Then, have students go around the classroom and complete the task on each card. You can assign students to work individually or in teams.
• Play a game like Scoot where student switch seats or cards answering questions.
• Students can answer orally or write the answers in their notebooks or on the provided recording sheets.
• Project task cards onto an interactive white board and have students answer on the recording sheets or on mini-white boards. This can be used as a warm-up activity, review game, quick assessment, or exit ticket.
This product includes miniature task cards (16 per page). You can use the colored version to project 16 tasks at a time or print out the Ink-Friendly version for early finishers. Students can also cut out the miniature task cards, paste them in their interactive notebooks (8 per page), and write the answers below each card.
This product also includes a flags chart and a vocabulary list with the 21 countries and nationalities used in this set of task cards. You can project the colored version of the chart and vocabulary list to pre-teach the flags, countries, and nationalities before using the task cards. You can also print out the Ink-Friendly version of the vocabulary list for students to study and keep in their Spanish notebook or binder.
España, México, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá, Cuba, La República Dominicana, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Perú, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Guinea Ecuatorial
Español, Mexicano(a), Costarricense, Salvadoreño(a), Guatemalteco(a), Hondureño(a), Nicaragüense, Panameño(a), Cubano(a), Dominicano(a), Puertorriqueño(a), Argentino(a), Boliviano(a), Chileno(a), Colombiano(a), Ecuatoriano(a), Paraguayo(a), Peruano(a), Uruguayo(a), Venezolano(a), and Ecuatoguineano(a)
This item is also available in my
Spanish-Speaking Countries, Capitals, and Nationalities Bundle at a 33% Savings.
You may also like:
Spanish Nationalities Vocabulary and Grammar Bundle
Want to receive updates on new Spanish products and sales? Here’s how to become a follower:
Look for the green star under my store name Spanish Made Easy
at the top of my homepage. Click the STAR to become a follower!