Need some fun activities for your Spanish Food unit and La comida vocabulary? These hands-on activities kept my fidgety 15 and 16-year-old students on task and 100% engaged. The best part is now they can hold a conversation about food in Spanish. Digital versions are included for distance learning.
This product includes the following resources:
INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK ACTIVITIES
- Listening activity: As students listen, they color in the appropriate fruit with the correct color, then answer the questions about the fruit
- Script for the listening activity
- Activity in which students write what food is good and bad for your health and what foods they eat for dessert
- Activity in which students glue in, “las frutas,” and write in the Spanish name for each fruit.
- Activity in which students glue in, “las verduras” and then write in the Spanish name for each vegetable
- Diagram in which students write what they eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Student Instructions PowerPoint with visuals
- PowerPoint answers to all activities
- Student Handout of food and related vocabulary
- Google Slides digital versions for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
If you would like the Google Drive Activities as well, click here: La comida INB and Google Drive Activities
Click here for the Spanish Food PowerPoint and INB Activities
These activities are included in the following money-saving bundle: INB Activities for Spanish One and Two
And this bundle: Spanish Food PowerPoint and Curriculum
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU