Use this food reading passage to introduce el cuy asado to your students. Students can learn more about the culture of Peru AND get more input in Spanish.
Students will discover:
- preparation in the form of a recipe
- ingredients with images to help make vocabulary connections
- interesting facts about the food
- and more about this food.
This download includes to best fit the needs of of language learners.
- Spanish version without vocabulary index - Great for higher levels!
- Spanish version with numbered definition index for reader - Great for FVR and cultural lessons.
- English version with Spanish section titles
- English version with English section titles
- weekly cultural research
- paired in class reading
- introducing food vocabulary during food units
- students learning commands in recipes (tú commands used)
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Connect with me on social media! I'd love to see these resources in action and how use them in your class! :)
Please contact me if you have any questions at email@example.com.